Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Attn: All Private Bloggers

Somehow, in the hustle and bustle of Christmas and layout changes, I lost all of my private blog links. I've been meaning to go through all of my comments to find you (don't you just love the fact that every time a comment is made, the name of the commenter is a link to their blog!), but when I started today I realized that it was going to take forever. (You really should comment more!) :) And I know I've deleted some of the actual invitations out of my e-mail...so that wouldn't help.

Fortunately, I can keep up with you through blogging but, unfortunately, it's sometimes the only way I keep up with you...and it makes me sad to think I've lost someone! So, if you've sent me an invitation to your blog (or have been meaning to), will you please leave a comment here so I can get your blog address again? I miss you all and want to know how your month has been! You don't even have to say anything in your comment...just a simple 'hey' will do!

And, if you happen to be reading this months after I actually posted it, still reply! I'll get it in my e-mail. (I've noticed that many private bloggers tend to check other blogs less frequently...so I'll be expecting you later!)

Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    I will be the first one. I am busy cleaning and getting ready for parkers 1st birthday so I decided to take a little break. My blog address is ccloughmillerfamily.blogspot.com

    Wow, I sure did pick a long one. More later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay: This is for Brian's Grandpa Alder's private blog. I'll send you another invite to it.

    I am enjoying keeping up with you guys through your blog.
    Aunt Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a crazy time of year! Our blog address is

    ourheavenwith7.blogspot.com
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lindsay, It was great to talk to you! You can find us at christianfam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so uh yeah, I pretty much NEVER read blogs now! (And apparently haven't in 6 months?! Yikes!) Anyway, if you ever want to check mine out - I post every couple of months :) http://randomtidbitsoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete