Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ho Ho...Huh?


Santa: What can Santa bring for you this Christmas?
Kenzie: I would like a wallet, a mop and a camera.
Santa: Oh...*furrowed eyebrows*...well, that's an interesting list.

Santa: And what can Santa get for you?
Carson: Ummm....*palms turned up to the sky, head cocked and shoulders shurgged* ...a pwesent?
Santa: Okay. What kind of present?
Carson: Ummmm....*looking around*...like....*pointing to a shiny wrapped package next to Santa's chair*...like dat one?

My kids are easy to please this year. :)

6 comments:

  1. A mop!? For real? Tell Kenz I will give her as many mops as she would like if she promises to use them on my kitchen floor.

    I have a feeling that Santa is going to go over big at your house this Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I don't think I've EVER seen a picture of kids hugging Santa! I love Carson's answer. Of course a present. Adults can be so silly. Katherine said she wants a pair of magical butterfly wings so she can fly to school, a yo yo and Thumbelina. I kind of miss the days she didn't know she could ask for things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cute. I remember when I was about 8 and I asked Santa for a "newborn baby" as I'd seen on tv (it even came with a hospital ID bracelet). "A real baby??" he asked me. No, a doll, I said, feeling a bit impatient that I had to explain this to him--didn't he know all about the toys advertised on tv?
    And your kids found a good Santa--I always like the ones that had a real beard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mop! HAHAHAHA I sure hope Santa comes though this year. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!! I am so loving this. That kid is so stinkin' funny! I think we're all in trouble if Santa doesn't even know what a present is!

    And... a mop??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man....I wish we were all together! so cute....

    ReplyDelete