Monday, September 28, 2009

A Few Awesome Things...

Can you even believe the nerve! Life continued to move on while I was hunkered down in my burrow trying to adjust to my little baby. Too bad I didn't have my camera poised to capture all the greatness...but I did get a few pictures of some pretty momentous occasions:

Carson turned 3
Hey, I said I got some pictures...I never promised spaghetti-sauce-free faces.

I swear my little boy grew 2 years older when I brought Miles home from the hospital. How did his head get so big?

Opening presents. I LOVE Brian's face in this one! He's a little anxious about Kenzie using the knife.

Beach-cake. Pretty nasty tasting...especially after the graham cracker crumbs got all soggy...but it looked cool!

BYU played their opening game on ESPN
Blue fingernail paint for Kenzie, face paint, blue shirts, lots of food, and loud, unharnessed "GO BYU"s from the kids.

Baby Miles's Blessing
I'm sad I missed the focus on this one...but when they smile, you just have to shoot! And, I think it's a cute picture anyway...I could be biased.

8 comments:

  1. Brian's face is CLASSIC in that picture! I can't believe Carson is 3! There were TONS of cheers at my dad's house while watching that BYU game. It was so good! Too bad Florida wasn't as good, especially since I dragged my preggo carcas to the stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Brian's face made me laugh out loud. haha!

    Miles is edible, Linds. He is THAT cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, are you going to story time tomorrow? You guys are welcome to stop by for lunch after, if you'd like! (That is if you are going.) I'll call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always said that about my kids when I brought a new baby home..."Wow, how did her head get so big?" haha Cute pics!! LOVE Brian's face in that picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Your kids are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I showed this to the boys and Eric said he didn't like his face and Brigham said, "Parke looks, as usual, awesome."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I was just looking at your pictures again and that face Carson has in the first one TOTALLY reminds me of Brian. I always thought he looked more like you, but there deffinately is some Brian there too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What all great pictures! I love Brians face in the one! The kids are just getting so big! Hope things are going well!

    ReplyDelete