Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Meet My Brother-in-Law

This is Dave. Brian's little brother.

As lucky as I am to have been born into an awesome family, I feel even more lucky to have married into another awesome family. Those 'in-law' jokes just never seem to apply in my case! Dave came out on the same weekend my sisters were here.

He came to the beach,
built a fort to watch movies in with the kids,
came to the water park,

and somehow got every single kid to fall absolutely in love with him. Even baby Miles was all smiles when he was around!
Dave is SUCH a fun guest to have! Always up for anything, happy and helpful. Thanks for coming, Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Wow--we had the summer where we went to see everyone, you had the summer where everyone came to see you! So cool, and I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete