Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lovin' the Boy

Miles is turning into the sweetest, happiest baby! The first two months were challenging because he wanted to be held pretty much constantly (but even then, it was wonderful to have an excuse to sit and cuddle him all day long!). But, it seems as if his little 'love tank' is full, and he's realizing that it's okay to hang out happily by himself. To steal a line from Kenzie, "Ooooooooh, he's just SO CUTE. I can't even stop kissing those little cheeks!"










Love ya, little buddy!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Cute!! I want to hold the little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures! And hooray for him being happy without being held...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely cute! I would also like to continuously kiss his cheeks, but you'd probably think I was a freak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you putting into practice all those photographing techniques! Love the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linds, he is just so cute! I think he looks a lot like Carson there! It is so nice when you have a happy baby! Ethan is such that way too. Though he is now 13 months, but he is very happy! Sweet, sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second to last of only the smile. It is adorable and looks like that of an older child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay, he really is the cutest little boy. I love your pics too. I would never think to take some like that.

    ReplyDelete