Monday, May 17, 2010

Relax and Rejuvinate...

It's a hard pill to swallow when you cross the threshold of your home after spending a week at the beach.  It's not that I don't love my home...it's just...I mean... the beach!  I'm dying to take you on a journey through my reflections and pictures of the beach, and I will.  Just not now while the mess from the end-of-vacation bomb still threatens to swallow my children.  But here are a few pictures to make you jealous of my life. :)

We stayed in this lovely beach house,

Saw these beautiful sunsets,


Found awesome seashells,

And played with the sea-life...some alive...some dead.

 

You know, that nasty old puffer fish kind of has the same face I do as I sit here thinking about my laundry...

7 comments:

  1. It worked. I am officially jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you chose "pre-dissection" pictures of the puffer fish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, deffinately jealous. I want to play at the beach too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! What a nice house, was it right on the beach? The last picture was kind of gross though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yay! We miss the beach! How fun! I cant wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm completely jealous of your life even if I might have nightmares of your puffer fish - it's kind of freaking me out. Excited to see the rest of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete