Friday, June 16, 2017

Last Day Of School and Swim Meets (Catch Up Post)


And they're off! On the last day of school. And none too early, either... because the heat is rising and soon all those little kids will be asking me to drive them to school. Which... I'd rather not.

I'd much rather keep all those beautiful kids home and throw a giant end of year party!


And, let's be realistic, by giant I mean order a bunch of pizzas and take down the pool fence.



I love the laughter that summer brings!

Also, there are swim meets. Here is McKenzie's first one:


She swam her little heart out and did so well.


Being in swim is hard work - and these kids are awesome. They go to swim practice every day after school and the muscles they are developing in their bodies are beautiful and strong.


We're looking forward to a very wet summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment