Sunday, June 27, 2010

A Message from Miles

Hey.



Did you hear I'm one?



Why didn't you come to my party?



I saved a cupcake for you.



But not the cupcake wrapper. That was just too delicious to save.



My mom took it away so I couldn't eat it anymore.

Thanks to Melissa for snapping this one. Now Mom can always remember how much she hurt me that day...

I'll admit, Mom distracted me with another cupcake, but after I finished it I found the first cupcake wrapper. And ate it. All of it.



Then I ate half the other one before she noticed me. She let me eat the rest of it.



That made me happy.



I'm sure you'll hear all about how much my mom loves me and about how this family couldn't survive without me. But she keeps saying she's gotta get that big old camera out and take some pictures of my adorable face first.


I guess she's just not satisfied with all the flash photos she took at my party, even though I'd say I look pretty dashing anyway.

Love,
Miles

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Miles! You and I can be friends--I'll eat the cupcake and let you have the wrapper, sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother just named his baby Miles. I hope he turns out as cute as yours. What a darling little guy. Where did that red hair come from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so dang cute! I love that hair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1? REALLY? Wow, that went by too fast. He is so cute Linds. I love the hair and those pictures with the wrapper are just priceless. It gave me a big smile. Happy Birthday little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Miles! I cant believe he is one already! He is such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you wrote this post. Wonderful! Miles is very adorable. Love the hair! I'd love to hear about how life with three becomes miraculously easier when the baby turns one. Eh?? Cummon.

    Looks like Girls Camp was a blast! Made me miss serving in Young Women.

    And I'm glad you wrote a few entries about Jess recently. As was said in General Conference a few years ago, "what happens to one, happens to all." People want to mourn with you, they need it. Thank you for sharing your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Miles! Sending a game of peak-a-boo your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously? One? It can't be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so crazy to me he is one. He is so cute, I love his hair. I am glad you are having a good summer, we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is so cute, Lindsay! Love those big blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete