Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tying the Loose Ends


Thanks for being patient with me through my blogging hiatus. :) For some reason I felt a little awkward after I'd emptied the sad contents of my heart onto the screen, and I felt like my next post needed to round out the picture you may have of how I'm dealing with my little Jess. I spent, I kid you not, over twenty hours mulling things over in my head, writing, editing, deleting, re-writing, thinking, praying and pondering over all of the beautiful experiences I've been through and all the lessons I've learned because of that sweet, little boy. In the end, however, I realized that I simply cannot put into words all the brilliant things that stem from him, and the few experiences that I have been able to put into words are still just a little too personal and special to share this way.
I don't regret letting you look in on a moment when I was crying for him, because you sincerely helped me through it. I guess I hope that you can remember that the sorrow I shared with you is just one snapshot out of hundreds that make a very treasured album. So, please forgive me for not explaining the 'whys' ... and just know that the overall feeling I have of Jess is one of celebration, happiness, and true, unconditional love.

2 comments: