Sunday, April 6, 2014

March Harvest

March was full of beauty!


1 - These birds fly over our balcony once or twice every day.  It is truly a beautiful sight!  This picture is really just a grab-my-camera-and-run shot... I'd love to actually sit out there and plan for a shot that truly captures the magnificence of it. The problem is that the birds refuse to get themselves on a predictable schedule!



2 - Carson.  He melts me.
3 - Cool patterns
4 - Delicious dessert at a delicious buffet.  Pretty colors.
5 - Back-lit bacon... beauty comes strangely sometimes!
6 - More fun patterns
7 - Timothy.
8 - Bright Colors
9 - Clouds
10 - Sunset through palm trees



11 - Isn't this the most beautiful sea-thing ever?!  Every time I see this picture I stop and stare at it all over again.  Such an amazing color.


12 - McKenzie saw these clouds when I was away and hurried to quickly get the camera to capture it so that I could see it when I got home.  I love that she thought of me when she saw something beautiful.
13 - Storm over the sea.
14 - Nana teaching McKenzie how to crochet.
15 - Sunrise light down the coast.
16 - Sunset at the pier
17 - Usually eyeballs make me shudder; but Timothy's are absolutely gorgeous.
18 - Sweet Miles
19 - Long shadows at sunset
20 - Creepy sky.


21 - Almost cloudless sunrise. 


22 - Frozen Yogurt with McKenzie.  Those little pink balls are some kind of fruit that literally burst in your mouth!  I need to find some and keep them in my fridge at all times.
23 - Playing in the ocean
24 - Fire Sunset
25 - Superman
26 - Interestingly fun light!
27 - Morning at the pier
28 - Reflections of beauty
29 - Watching the clouds change color as the sun sets
30 - Umm... I seem to have a lot of sunrise/sunset pictures this month!



31 - Teaching Miles how to ride a bike with this background?  I almost died of happiness.

On to April!

3 comments:

  1. It is really wonderful to see all these beautiful images from your month all together. I like the new theme to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...so beautiful. And it's interesting that you see a sunrise/sunset theme. We don't have a good sunrise/sunset house, which makes me sad sometimes. It's been interesting to see that my theme in the last 6 weeks has been plants in general and flowers in specific. They definitely make me happy.

    I don't know if you guys ever saw the Portuguese Man of war move, but I hunted down this old blog post. It has 2 short videos and I am still fascinated. Plus the 2 headed turtle video... ;) http://beingwatson.blogspot.com/2008/07/holden-beach-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Nope, we've never seen one move in the water (by the time I ever see them they've washed up along the shore and don't really move anymore) - but that is awesome! Brian (carefully) stepped on the body of one once and it popped in the loudest, grossest sound ever. Like a mylar balloon, you could just *hear* the toughness of it's skin. (I was mad at him for about a week) ;)

      Delete