Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Lifesaver


My beautiful sister, Amber.

Can you believe she took 4 months out of her life to come live with me?  With her around, I feel like we are almost staying on top of life... dishes are usually done... kids feel loved and played with... the playroom gets clean more often than not... she even brought a cute little purple hippo filled with rice that you can stick in the microwave and use as a heating pad.

This pregnancy is going so much better than all my others did.  It's because of Amber.

And, don't worry.  I'm not upset at all that I've been asked three times if she's my daughter...  three times!  Daughter?  Daughter!?  Do I really look like I could have a 22 year old daughter?  But, again, I'm totally not upset about it.

5 comments:

  1. Happy bday to Amber:). And that is just ridiculous- don't they have eyes!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky! I think my playroom has been cleaned once in the last 8 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe how grown up she is. When did that happen? What a sweet sister to come help you out. I can't wait to see you all in just a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to try to one-up your "is she your daughter" story. (As if!) But I was at this homeschool class the first day and was helping out in the nursery because the poor woman in there was outnumbered. Another woman came in and asked me "So are you here with your grandkids?"

    Ouch! And yay for helpers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a pretty picture of her. And I'm so glad you started your little side blog thing back up. :)

    ReplyDelete