Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love'm. Love'm all - Part 4 (The Final one...I promise!)


Sorry - I got a bit sidetracked with what I like to call 'my life' and haven't finished up our Utah vacation. :) Here is a sample of our last two days in pictures and a couple of words.

Our last day in Yellowstone

McKenzie and her cute cousin, Sofia



And, our last day in Utah:
We went back to Midway to spend the final day with my family. First we went to the Heber City Fair where Carson loved the rides so much that he wasn't very successful in trying to hide his smile behind his lips:


And, what an awesomely creative name this one has: The FUN slide! Oooooo, I bet that's fun.


That night, we went to the Heber Valley Rodeo. I haven't seen the kids enjoy themselves that much in a long, long time! My little sister happened to have two cowgirl hats lying in her bedroom...so we gave the less-girly one to Carson, and they wore those hats the entire night!


Doesn't she kind of look like Jesse from Toy Story 2?


The End


2 comments:

  1. Something about Carson's little face on that ride just opened up a floodgate of tears. I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, I love the family picture. I think our next one is going to look just like that. And second....what is Michelle doing with not one, but two cowboy hats just lying around...seems rather odd, michelle, a cowgirl? She's been holding out on me.

    ReplyDelete