Thursday, September 13, 2007

Potential Homes

Our future is quickly approaching! That's right - residency interviewing season is just around the corner. We've applied to 30+ programs around the country, and thought we'd keep you updated on where we could end up (you'll see the new sidebar list on your left). Of these programs, we'll probably only interview at around 10 - I'll let you know to where we've accepted interviews by adding an "INT" next to the the City, State - and I'll delete cities as necessary or decided. We aren't really expecting most interview offers to come for another month or so, so if you have input on any of these cities - PLEASE share with us! We need all the info we can get!

6 comments:

  1. How fun! I do know SLC is a pretty cool place :) and I have a friend living in New Haven CT who is in lov with it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there's an RV park in Royal Oaks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn - yeah, Becca! She married one of Brian's mission companions...so we know her too!

    Michelle - funny you should say that, we were just NOT talking last night about living in an RV park...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see...I liked Iowa City--it kind of feels like MN, so it felt homey.......of course Minneapolis and Rochester are probably great choices, because it's MN. We were in Seattle a couple weeks ago and it had a fun "coastal" feel to it. Philadelphia was cool to visit, but I wasn't sure I wanted to live there, and if I were you, I'd pick SLC, because I know some people in Provo who'd be pretty excited to have you nearby ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linds, I think most of us are hoping for you to come to SLC. I've heard that there are a lot of really cool people there. If you would like to know more about New Haven, Bryan and Brook lived and went to school there. Bryan also worked at the hospital in Hartford that all the Yale students do their residencies. I think they enjoyed it. I know Brayn loved the people that he worked with at the hospital. If you ask me though, I'm partial to SLC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't talking about LIVING in an RV park. I was talking about potential vacation spots. You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete