Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Our Funny Kids

~
Sometimes, there's nothing better than being a mom!

McKenzie is such a silly girl! She loves to help fold the laundry (and even occasionally makes my work go a little faster). I wish I could have somehow captured the sweet patience she had as she was folding each and every one of these socks....

Carson woke up in the middle of the night for a little extra love, so I brought him downstairs for a few minutes. He tried to stand up to walk, but only made it about halfway before abandoning the thought (out of exhaustion, I'm sure!). He put his little head down on the ground and stayed there for 5 full minutes, rolling a ball back and forth. Football in his future? I kind of hope not...
~

4 comments:

  1. That would be a basketball. Not a football. Someday you'll understand.

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....uh....yeah...true - but he's SO talented, he can play football with a basketball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are so cute Linds! They really do funny things sometimes that is for sure. I know mine do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. McKenzie is such a little girl now and not just a toddler anymore! Tell her hi for me!

    ReplyDelete