Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Larsons Visit (Catch Up Post)


This lady is a happy maker. Whenever I spend a little bit of time with her I come away feeling more empowered to conquer the world.


She and her kids came to visit and we randomly scored tickets to Vegas's hottest show: Cirque Du Soleil's O. We were sitting at the Green Valley buffet eating our hearts out (as one does at a Vegas buffet) when one of Brian's colleagues texted and said that we could have as many tickets as we wanted for that night's performance. Brian was such a great guy and took the four youngest kids home with him while the rest of us piled in the van and made our way over to the Bellagio. The show was phenomenal, and sharing such a fun night with these kids is always an adventure.


Other than that, we made sure to take the boys out to the candy shop in town,


cheer for the girls as they did tricks into the pool,


and praise their singing voices when they got loud into their popsicles.


At one point I realized that Becky and I needed a Jumping Off The Waterfall picture of our own, so we had one of the kids line it all up and take it. It was a great idea, but I must admit that I nursed a bruised and scratched up foot for the next week because I forgot I was jumping right into the shallow end.


These people are welcome in my house any time.


They are loving and respectful and full of spunk and fun. We love you, Larsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment