Monday, May 9, 2016

Picture the Family


"Mama, can you take my picture like dis?" he asked.  Why, of course, little one.


"Mama, why did you take my picture like that?" she asked.  Well, because, beautiful... you looked so grown up I couldn't stand to let you grow one more minute without capturing it.


"Mama, do we have to stand here?" they asked.  Well, yes. Because it's the middle of the afternoon and this is the only spot I can find where the harsh light will not interfere with your beautiful faces.


"Mama, do you want a shot of my booty?" he asked.  Of course.  Because that will help me remember how goofy and fun you are.


"Mama, I'm tired of pictures and I'm going to start taking my shirt off, little by little, until it's all the way off and then you can't take any more pictures at all," he said.  Well okay, we'd best get a family one in quickly then.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, Miles is a riot! (ok, I was going to say "he cracks me up," but after his booty comment, I realized that might be read in an unintended way....) Wow, you'd family is growing up! You don't want to hear that though, do you?

    ReplyDelete